Tuesday Morning C+ Ride - September 18
4 months 5 days ago #3006
Thank you received: 7
The weather forecast for Tuesday is looking pretty wet. If it doesn't clear up I will move the ride to Wednesday at 10 o'clock. Decision by 7:30 Tuesday morning. Either way it will be a nice 36-mile ride from Central Park Doylestown with a stop around mile 25 at Tabora. The online route map is at ridewithgps.com/routes/13351183. Text John at 215-206-0002 if you have any questions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.