Forecast for tomorrow (07/18) is a bit iffy right now, but if we do get to ride, I'm planning on a 37 miler with a lunch stop at Cravings in Stockton, NJ. Total climbing on this one is on the mild side, in deference to the projected heat (but that doesn't mean there aren't any hills at all!). I'll make the call on whether or not to ride by 6:30 am. Hope to see you all at Holicong Park at 8:45 tomorrow!
The administrator has disabled public write access.