BCP's Annual Spring-n2-Cycling Weekend, May 20-22
- LINDA McGRANE
- Topic Author
- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 1
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #4930 by LINDA McGRANE
BCP's Annual Spring-n2-Cycling Weekend, May 20-22 was created by LINDA McGRANE
Greetings, CBBC! Registration is OPEN for BCP's Spring Weekend, May 20-22. The hotel in Danville has been completely renovated and upgraded. This is an all-inclusive, 3-day (Friday-Sunday) weekend package of scenic rides in the green & peaceful Susquehanna Valley of PA. Our package includes:
- Two nights at the newly refurbished Quality Inn & Suites of Danville with plenty of meeting spaces,
- Tour packets with cue sheets & maps for a wide variety of routes,
- Scenic routes for a wide range of distances, from 15 to 75+ miles,
- Group rides with Leaders,
- Friday & Saturday dinners,
- Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
- Outdoor gatherings under tents, for safe distancing,
- Sandwiches and snacks to take with you on rides,
- Bike-friendly charming college towns of Lewisburg & Bloomsburg nearby,
- Off-road bike trails nearby,
- Travelogue presentation Saturday afternoon at the hotel after our rides,
- Montour Preserve nearby for nature walks/hikes, birding, boating,
- Parties, snacks, SAG, mechanical support, & more.
- Sightseeing and local attractions for non-cyclist family members, also.
- Everyone is warmly welcome to join us, regardless of club affiliation. GROUP DISCOUNTS available.
- Event details and registration are posted at phillybikeclub.org, or, BCPWeekends.org. Please contact Linda with any questions: lindabcpevents.org, or 267-251-7862
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by LINDA McGRANE.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds